Durham Bicycle Boulevards (December 2016-December 2017)
Goal: Communicate the value of a civic infrastructure project.
Description: I facilitated the external communications of a small non-profit in Durham, North Carolina, successfully engaging with members of the public and the press.
- Implemented multimedia campaign to raise $7,500 in 30 days
- Organized community worksessions with area urban designers
- Created eight videos detailing future bicycle boulevard routes in Durham
- Grew Facebook audience 150% in 12 months
- Concept Video
- Facebook Page
- Blog in Durham Magazine (2/2017)
- Lakewood Business Partners Video (11/2017)
- Article in the Durham-Herald Sun (12/2017)